Wednesday, May 9, 2012

RANTS FROM MOMMYLAND: What's Wrong with Mother's Day in Table Form

How is it that I have been working the mommy angle for more than 10 years now (started this business before kids....business 11 years old, oldest child 8 years old, 2nd child 4 years old) ? ANYhow - today I found this blog that is like the TV channel for life at the moment. 
It helps that for whatever reason I can hear her - like i am sitting in the Paramount theater at a comedy show*  *(sigh happy feeling)  this graphic is funny but read the blog - well I will be reading some more: chuckle chuckle. 

RANTS FROM MOMMYLAND: What's Wrong with Mother's Day in Table Form: Here is something else I don't want. I posted the graphic below last week when I introduced the Mother Pucker project , then people star...

No comments:

Post a Comment